Please join us for a data best practices training workshop put on by the US NSF Arctic Data Center. This workshop will provide researchers with concrete steps and methods for more easily documenting and uploading their data to the Arctic Data Center.
Register now on the Arctic Data Center website https://arcticdata.io/training.
Workshop topics will include:
- Introduction to the US Arctic Data Center (https://arcticdata.io)
- NSF standards and policies for data preservation
- Crafting your data management plan
- Preparing and archiving your data using open source formats
- Creating standards-based metadata
- Uploading and versioning your data in the Arctic Data Center
This workshop will be held Tuesday March 28, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:45 pm at the Ventura Beach Marriott Hotel in Ventura, CA. There is no cost for attendees of this training workshop.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Arctic Data Center at email@example.com .